We are currently looking for a Sr. DevOps SysAdmin (Permanent or Contract) for one of our project situated in Mississauga. If you are interested, please send us a copy of your detailed CV.
Position: Sr. DevOps SysAdmin (Permanent or Contract)
We’ve been providing premium, custom software solutions to innovative businesses for close to 20 years. Our goal has always been to create, adapt, improve and test applications that are tailored to our clients’ specific business needs.
A pro-active and self-driven contributor with experience in delivering continuous integration and delivery environments. Self-motivated and able to work hand in hand with Agile development teams in cloud-based infrastructures. Able and willing to work in high-availability environments.
- BS Computer Science or Engineering background preferred.
- Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Self-starter, taking initiative and requiring minimal oversight.
- Understanding of cloud computing domain, key players and technologies.
- Strong ability to coach and transfer knowledge to others.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in SCM, Version Control, Build, Test, Release and Deployment process and hands-on experience with DevOps philosophy.
- Hands-on expertise with Jenkins, Ansible, Kubenetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Perforce).
- Experience with CI/CD tool chain.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Experience with security implementations across various networks.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JUnit/JMeter).
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Python, Bash, Ruby, Groovy.
- Demonstrated success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Knowledge of IP networking (DNS, DHCP, VLAN, BGP), Tunneling, VxLAN, VPN’s, load balancing and firewalling a plus.
- Strong practical Linux systems and networking administration skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting, monitoring and surveillance of networked applications.